Deddy Corbuzier Predicting Indonesian Election Result

Deddy Corbuzier Magic mentalistDeddy Corbuzier the mentalist, personally have chose the best option, from three pairs of candidates for president and vice president in 2009 Indonesian Election. As most people, he will maintain the confidentiality of his choice.

"Definitely I already have my own choice, who is it, so that only I know," Deddy specified.

But as an entertainment figure, Deddy will be predicting Percentage of acquisition in Quick Count, which conducted by RCTI in cooperation with institutions of survey. Deddy Corbuzier will provide prediction that will be stored in a box, and will be opened tomorrow, thursday 9 july 2009 at 20:00 WIB.

"I will make a prediction by guessing the Percentage of election results who work with LP3ES quick count," he said.

Technically Deddy make predictions acquisition Percentage of quick count from each candidate pairs, namely Megawati - Prabowo Subianto, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono - Boediono, and Jusuf Kalla - Wiranto. Prediction will be placed in a paper and closed in a layer.

"Later, the prediction will be put in a paper and closed with three layers, and be given a coupon. This prediction will be placed near the fountain, put in the aquarium and be witnessed by notary. The box will be opened on Wednesday afternoon, I only predict not guessing the upcoming president," he explained.

Technically Deddy did not claim to have trouble, because it is not his first do this kind of attraction. However, this prediction will witnessed nationally, so he probably can not playing around.

"Yes I will do this seriously, when offered by RCTI I said ok, but this can hang my self," Deddy firmly reject that explains how to do it. "It is difficult if I have to explain it here, but I will later write in a paper," he added.

While answering questions, why not directly mention who will be the winner from three of the presidential candidates, Deddy who always wear a black costume consider that not his capacity as mentalist to guess winner candidate for the presidential elections especially election is a sensitive issue.

"Oh I was not on the capacity, moreover it is very sensitive, if I guessing the winner, I will be considered as supportin one of the candidates," Daddy Said.

Related Articles


Latest Posts

Top Earning Actress 2009

Britney Spears Tour Australia

Manohara Odelia Pinot

Cameron Diaz Dating Keanu Reeves Justin Timberlake's Ex-girlfriend was apparently enjoying her date with actor from The Matrix, Keanu Reeves at the Whisper Lounge in Los Angeles, United States.
Jason Mraz's I'm Yours Makes History I'm Yours, popular song from the singer and songwriter Jason Mraz, makes a new history as the longest rotated hit single in the Billboard Hot 100 chart for 71 weeks.
Dr. Conrad Murray Killed MJ ? Los Angeles County Coroner, has issued an official statement stating that Propofol aka Diprivan and tranquilizers Lorazepam as the primary causes of Jacko's death.